Friday, May 18, 2012

NEW Historical Shoes at American Duchess!!


In case any of you (historical costumers especcially) haven't heard, American Duchess is THE WORD in historical shoes. They make real leather soled historical shoes. I own a pair of their first 18th century shoes which I wore with both my Padme costume and my 18th century costumes and I have to say.... these are THE most comfortable costume shoes I own... they might even be the most comfortable shoes I own, period. I just got in a new pair today, my lovely Kensington Edwardian shoes. I'll post pics later, I might have ordered a half size too large, I'll have to try them on with stockings, but they are *lovely* The new style that are being pre-ordered at French Court shoes! Go to American-Duchess.com for all the details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to people leaving spam comments on my page, all comments will be sent to me before being posted public.