Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stashing- Tonks Battle Costume

Time to start a new label called 'the stash' for any neat goodies I find.

I'm planning to do this Tonks costume from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:


It's just a matter of waiting for that lovely snakeskin coat fabric to come along. But since the last movie came out, I don't know for how much longer they plan on selling replica wands, so I went ahead and bought one... Here are all three of my wands:



The bottom one is my first wand, when The Noble Collection only offered the three main wands, it is Hermione's. The middle is my wood wand I got from Alivans that I wield when I wear my Hogwarts robes. And the top is my new Nymphadora Tonks wand!

3 comments:

  1. love tonks. escepcially her unsuasl hair styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my fave things about Tonks :) I just wish they put her in more colorful hair in the other movies so I had other costumes to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this was a while ago, but what did you end up using for her shirt?

    ReplyDelete

Due to people leaving spam comments on my page, all comments will be sent to me before being posted public.