Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vera's Costumes

The purpose of this new blog is to be a place for me to post about my past, present, and future costumes, and anything costume related that tickles my fancy. I post my finished pieces on my deviantArt account, verdaera.deviantart.com, and I also have a website called RebelsHaven.com. I intend to use this blog as an interrim medium before I eventually get off my arse and re-do my costume pages over there. Feel free to enjoy my costumes and comment if you wish :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I don't know where else to put this as the emails for your other pages seem to be out of date, but I wanted to let you know that I recently created a collection of Disney costume tutorials, and I featured your peasant Cinderella dress and your Alice in Wonderland dress!
    They are both amazing dresses, and I'm so happy that I found both of
    them. You can see the post here -
    http://happilygrim.blogspot.com/2013/08/disney-tutorials-for-not-so-grownups.html.
    Please let me know if you have any comments or concerns, and I'm so
    happy you posted these.
    Thanks!

    Grace

    PS. I'm hoping to make an Alice in Wonderland dress myself (one of
    these days) and your livejournal is *insanely* helpful. The one thing
    I'd like to ask is if there are other links to your gloves and boots
    tutorial. The ones listed seem to be broken.
    Gloves: http://www.alice-kingsleigh.com/gloves1.html
    Boots: http://www.alice-kingsleigh.com/boots.html

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Due to people leaving spam comments on my page, all comments will be sent to me before being posted public.